Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meditation on button number one


My very first button sewn on to the cord which will in time, become a set of button beads that i will wear to remind me to practice mindfulness, and i hope that through this process i will come to learn off by heart, many wise quotes and positive calmisms that will work toward me finding a more balanced and peaceful existence - today it was a lovely time, having my very first meditation while sewing the button on, while I considered this quote by Emerson, that what lies behind and ahead are small things in comparison to what we are inside, this puts everything into perspective.  Feeling blessed

'what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us'
 - emerson

My current peace and happiness rating 9/10
My current yin yang rating (balance) 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment